Wednesday 4 February 2015

Hmm.. Make-up Goodies :$ (Paris Make-up Haul)

Hello my little caterpillars,
A little while ago I promised you a Paris make-up haul, so........... Here it is :D
Like I said in my Paris fashion haul, Paris did spoil me in every possible way. And since there are so many stores we don't have in my country I just had to go crazy over there right? It was my duty to buy all this stuff don't you think? :p Anyway let's get started shall we?




I know it's not THAT much stuff but I still think I got kind off spoiled, because it's only stuff I wouldn't find around here and you know, I'm feeling kind of blessed right now :p




For starters, I went crazy at Mac where I filled my eyeshadow collection a little. So I arranged two palettes, a two shadow palette and a four shadow one. The two shadow palette contains a combination I picked up from Zoella in one of her videos (I will link her channel below) : Amber lights and Bronze. The combo is amazing, I put it on to go clubbing with a whole black outfit. Loved it. The second palette just has the colour Brun which I actually use to fill my eyebrows and some other colours I thought would look cute and I just didn't have before, it can be very handy to have all of them into one palette when I'm at my boyfriend's place and we decide to go out. That way I don't have to carry that many different big palettes. So the darker pink shade is called Pink Venus, the light pinkish colour's named Sweet Lust and finally lighter colour which I would use to highlight my inner corners and the brow bone's called Shroom.  I have the feeling I wrote the word palette like 5x. Oh well, never mind :D




Still from Mac, I got two lipliners. The Kiss Me Quick which is a wonderful red colour which is a great with the Ruby Woo lipstick by Mac as well and Currant who is a dark purply colour which I am in love with! Finally I got Pleasant Plum which is like the name says a kind off plum/cherry coloured lipliner by Sephora. I haven't had the chance to try it yet, but I will soon. Promise.




Since Mac is dominating this Haul, let's just stick with it shall we? This is the limited edition  Keepsakes Studio Brush Kit. I've been looking for this one during the three whole days I've been there, I practically have been looking for it in every Mac Store there was, since it was always this one who was sold out. But eventually I finally got it after killing my legs and feet.




Let's move to other make-up tools/brushes. First I found the 217 Blending brush by Mac, since I've only got one blending brush in my brush collection I thought that a second one would come in pretty handy when mixing/blending some different shades together and you have to clean the brush to continue, problem solved people! Then I got the 45 Mineral powder brush by Sephora which I really needed since mine was a wrack. And finally I just got an eyelash curler since mine is getting pretty old and I thought this one was terrific.




Last but definitely not least, the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Powder which is a bronzing powder. OH MY GOD guys I am in love with this product! It smells so good!! I first discovered the Chocolate version in the palette my sister gave me for my birthday which I'd already mentioned in another post. I totally fell for the smell and promised myself to buy it when I get the occasion, so I did... I bought three of them.  No kidding. But since my skin is pretty fair during the winter I had to go with the Milk Chocolate version, still I do not regret it at all! This is the best bronzer ever guys! Go for it!

That was finally it for this haul I hoped it was at your convenience and you might get some shopping ideas.

Until then,

xoxo,
J.


To check out Zoella's Youtube Channel click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment