Sunday 8 February 2015

Cute gift for your valentine

Hello my little caterpillars,
As you may know Valentine's Day is closer than ever and after years of loving and gifting you may be out of original ideas to offer your special someone. So I may be able to help you a tiny little bit. I found the cutest idea on Pinterest and I'll be happy to share this cuteness with you. Like I said it isn't huge but it's the gesture that counts right? Plus it's a just small reminder that there's someone who thinks and cares about that one person. I might post another small gift idea later on if I'll be able to realise it the way I want it (; So this DIY will show you how to give your loved one an original message based on a clothes pin, a... Clothes pin messenger? Clothes pin Cupid? (Give me some name ideas in the comments(; ) This is really easy to realise and I think it's adorable.
Let's get started.



You will need:

  • 1 clothes pin
  • a small piece of paper which should fit onto the tip of the clothes pin
  • some glue
  • a black, a red and white pen (I didn't have a white one so I had to do it without, but actually you can use whatever colour you want)




First you'll want to fold the piece of paper into a accordion kind of shape so it will fit correctly into the tip of your clothes pin. Then write a message on your piece of paper so that it will be visible when you'll open the pin.




Glue both ends of the paper onto each side of the pin.




Decorate, draw, write something on your pin however and whatever you'd like it to look like. Let your imagination go wild (;




Tadaaaa there it is all cute and ready to be offered. I hope you'll have a wonderful Valentine's Day with or without a partner, enjoy.

Tell me in the comments if I should do more DIY's.

Laters,

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment