Thursday 12 February 2015

My magical unicorn finally found it's way to me

STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW LITTLE CATERPILLARS!
Yes I am really really happy/excited right, because my ElectricByEvelina jewelry finally arrived!!!! I've been waiting for this for 2 whole months and it's finally here!! As you may know (or maybe not) since I already wrote a post about her, I've been an enormous fan of Evelina Barry for a long time and she's the one who inspired me to even start a blog. When she announced that she would launch a jewelry line, I was the most excited person ever. Plus after I saw that little unicorn necklace I just had to place that order immediately don't you agree? The problem was I didn't know what colour to go for.. Gold?? Or silver?? I'm usually more of a silver person (piercings, rings etc.) but I thought it was time to change a little so I decided to go with the gold ones. (;
I ordered three pieces, two necklaces and one ring and I'm surely NOT disappointed at all.




The first necklace I ordered is the Molten Bar (the upper centre one) which is a simple golden bar with an octagon between two cute triangles, it's just so cute and can be worn with everything. The second necklace is of course the Geometric Unicorn still in gold. Most adorable necklace I've ever seen! I have to admit it's way smaller than I expected but I'm totally fine with it, it makes the unicorn even more adorable. :$ And finally I ordered the Geo Double Ring, I chose the smallest size there was, but since I have the thinnest fingers ever, I have to wear it on my index which again isn't as bad as long as it does fit a finger don't you think? But if you have the same problem or on the contrary you fingers are too wide, I went back not the website and there is now a adjustable version of the ring (:




Like the jewelry wasn't amazing enough, it came into the cutest little bag. It's a small black leather bag with logo on it. You can totally use it to place your jewelry in afterwards or any other kind of small stuff ADORABLE right?

I just want to thank Evelina so badly for all these wonderful pieces and all the sharing she does. She's great and an inspiration to a lot of us. Thank you thank you thank you!!

Until next time little caterpillars,

xoxo,
J.

PS. You can order pieces on of Evelina's line click here but be quick it's selling out pretty quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment