Saturday 28 February 2015

And the spell was cast..

Hello my little caterpillars,
You should know, I'm a huge lipstick addict. I have soooo many lipsticks I don't even have any space left to put them, it's almost embarrassing. :$ And last week I meant to quickly go to Sephora, you know, just to see if anything new came out which might be interesting and just to pick some stuff up I was out of.. But it didn't quite go as planned.. I passed the Chanel make-up counter and since I've never been that into the Chanel make-up line, well I've never found anything extraordinary about their make-up I absolutely needed to have.. Well.. Until now.. Anyway I thought I'll just have a look at it, when these two babies caught my eyes. And the love curse was cast, I had to have them no matter what! Literally guys, we have three Sephora's in Luxembourg and I went to all three of them to get these! However, the goodies I'm talking about are the Chanel 40 and 47 lipsticks. Guys! I am speechless, they are so beautiful!





Aren't these babes just gorgeous? I have to admit I had A LOT of problems taking these pictures since my camera wouldn't focus but I did my best. Also the colours are actually slightly darker than in the pictures (so annoying!!).





So the first one's the 40 "La Sensuelle" lipstick which is a dark reddish colour. I was looking for this type of colour for so long, now it's finally here! And it looks fabulous on your lips.



The second one's the 47 "L'Amoureuse" which is a medium purple colour. SO beautiful!
The texture of these lipsticks is so smooth and hydrating, it's amazing.

Yep, I HAD to share these goodies with you! I totally recommend these to you (: the only thing negative about them is that they're pretty pricy ): they're about 33 € each :/ but in my opinion they're totally worth it.


What are your favourite lip colours? Tell meeeee (:


Laters,

xoxo,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment