Friday 20 February 2015

"Leibster" and "Infinity Dreams" Awards

Hello my little caterpillars,
In the past week I've been nominated twice for some kind of chain message for bloggers the "Leibster Awards" and the "Infinity Dream Awards" which were both pretty similar if not the exact same thing so decided to put both into one post. I have to admit that my first nomination was about a week or a little bit longer ago and I'm sorry it took me so long, but the thing is like you'll see in the rules below you have to nominate 11 bloggers/blogs which you really like and well I don't really know that many which I REALLY like and I won't be recommending something or someone to you if I'm not that into it, you know? I'll be honest I don't have 11 blogs.. I'm a very picky person when it comes to recommendations.. And well, I didn't find a lot of blogs I liked which weren't already nominated.. I'm sorry I couldn't manage it ): but I still hope you'll enjoy it.


The rules are:


  • You must thank and link the person who nominated you,
  • Answer the questions given to you by the person nominating you,
  • Nominate 11 other bloggers and link their blogs,
  • Create 11 questions for your nominees to answer,
  • And finally notify all nominees about their nomination via social media/blog.

My nominees are:

http://sugarsaltnpepper.blogspot.com
http://mademoiselle-jude.blogspot.com
http://staffordable.wordpress.com
http://mariyasart.blogspot.com
http://www.northern-prepster.blogspot.com


My Questions:

Why did you start blogging?
Do you have any pets?
What's your favourite make-up step?
What's in your purse / bag right now?
Would you prefer living in a big city or in a small and calm village?
Favourite food?
Favourite jewelry piece?
Where do you find your inspiration for blog posts?
If you could change anything in your life, what would it be?
What makes you happy?
What's your absolute favourite smell?


I'll start by the "Leibster Awards" (:

I was nominated by Lisa who is a really kind and talented young mom. Thanks Lisa for the nomination, I had a great time talking to you! You can check out her blog right here.


Okay let's answer some questions over here.

What would you do if you had a million euro?

I would travel the world, give my mother her dream house in her dream place and do some great shopping to blog about it later on (;

What's your favourite hobby (besides blogging of course)?

To be honest I spend most of my time watching videos on Youtube. I'm obsessed with it. And I enjoy doing Yoga when I have some free time.

Name two of your favourite blogs?

Hmmm, Evelina's blog OF COURSE and oh wow that's hard ... I honestly don't know O: There's not anyone else I could really call my FAVOURITE?

What's your favourite item in your make-up bag?

The Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara, I live by this thing.

What celebrity would you have play you in a movie about your life?

I HAVE NO IDEA O: Emma Stone maybe? I would be honoured :$

Name one thing that makes you happy?

Blogging!!!

What's the earliest childhood memory that you have?

I remember climbing out of my crib during the night to run into my mom's room to get that small stuffed rabbit because I just had to have it. I don't know why but I needed it so badly in my life. Small info: I still have it lying in my bed.

Name one random fact about you?

I'm stubborn as f*ck. If I think I'm right about something you'll never ever be able to tell me otherwise.

If someone would happen to walk into your room right now, would it be clean or messy?

A total mess.

Name something you have on you at all times?

My phone :D

If you could receive VIP tickets to any musicians concert who would it be?

Oh tough one, I'd say Ed Sheeran even though I already went to one of his concerts, but I really loved it so I would totally go again, Maroon 5 or Imagine Dragons.


Next are the "Infinity Dreams" Awards:

I've been nominated by Shannon so thank you Shannon for nominating me (: the link to her blog is right over here make sure to check it out.


Q&A Time :D :


Where do you see yourself in six years?

Hm, I truly hope that I'll finally be living in LA or Florida with my love and hopefully a sweet child by my side, doing my dream job as a make-up artist and just enjoying my life a little more.

If you could do blogging as a full time job would you?

Absolutely, I love nothing more than sharing and helping people by telling them my experience and my thoughts about certain things. Blogging has become such a big part of my life even though I didn't  start that long ago.

Does your family and friends know about your blog?

Some of them do and I'm really happy about it. They give me the biggest support ever and make me feel good about what I'm doing.

What was your favourite subject at school?

Probably english? It always was the subject I was most interested in I think.

What's your current job? Is it your dream job?

I'm actually still in school but I do have a job besides school. I do the teleprompter at the national TV channel. (if that made any sense?) But no it's definitely not my dream job at all.

What's your favourite hairstyle?

Straight hair.

What's your dream car?

I actually currently own my dream car, a Fiat 500.

Do you have any siblings?

Yes, two stepbrothers and a stepsister.

Do you enjoy reading? If so what's the current book you're reading?

Absolutely, I love reading! I'm currently reading the game of thrones. (;

Favourite high street clothes shop?

I don't have any favourite shops, I just go into some random shops and buy what I like :$


That was all for this post. Thank you for reading and ladies have fun answering my questions I'm looking forward to read your answers (:

Laters,

xoxo,
J.

1 comment:

  1. Dear Julie,
    thank you so much for tagging/ nominating me! I really like your blog and I enjoyed reading your Q&A very much! Amazing posts! ;)
    Check out my answers to your questions:
    http://mariyasart.blogspot.de/
    xoxo
    M

    ReplyDelete