Saturday 31 January 2015

This dude is a GOD!

Hello my little caterpillars,

Yesterday I went to one of my personal most wanted events.. I wanted to go for so long but I never had the opportunity to do so, until my mom surprised me with tickets on Christmas.. I was finally able to go to the Ed Sheeran concert. OH MY GOD GUYS!!! This man is a god I'm telling you!






He's one of my favourite singers no actually I think he's THE favourite one and that since I first discovered "Lego House" about three years ago. But seriously last night made me love him even more. There's only that one dude on stage playing a guitar and holy freakin' crap I've never seen anything so amazing! The great show he gave while being ON HIS OWN. It was stunning. I can't even describe it to you guys it was just WOOOWWWWW. His voice is even more angelic live then recorded..... I had the time of my life singing and dancing and jumping and laughing. This guy put so much sparkle into my eyes I'm still shocked that I finally had the chance to fulfil this dream. So mom if you're reading this: THANK YOU MOM!!!



You should've seen how these 5000 people got together and got peaceful and united okay not quite peaceful I had some pretty hysteric girls beside me but oh well that's life right (; but all of these lights guys, it was magical. I'll never forget this moment.

What are your best memories? What moments did mark you in your life? Comment it to me (:

xoxo,
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment