Monday 19 January 2015

Midi Rings

Hello everyone,
so today I got these beautiful cuties in the mail and I just totally fall for them!
Even though I have the tiniest fingers, they do fit as midi rings on some of my fingers but are too big for my ring finger, the good part is that I can still wear them as normal rings on them. (;
I'm totally in love with these they look so great, are very fashionable and you can wear them with pretty much everything. I can even mix the silver ones with the golden ones and don't mind (something I usually can't stand). Plus they were totally affordable for a very good quality.
The website where I ordered them from sells all kind of jewellery and piercings for a very low price if you want to check it out I'll link it down below (:



Thank you for checking out my blog and I'll talk to you very soon (:

xoxo,
J.


PS. don't judge the mani, I'm getting it done on saturday they are so due!


link for the website: www.crazy-factory.com

No comments:

Post a Comment