Saturday 24 January 2015

The sunday brunch must

Hello everyone,
Today I thought I wouldn't talk about the usual stuff but share a recipe which I think is a classic, the french toast. It is really easy and quick to realize, even I fulfilled it without any complications and let's face it,  it's delicious.

 So for this you will need :

  • 1 egg
  • 3/4 cup of milk
  • 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
  • 1 tablespoon of cinnamon (I personally thought it would be a little too much so I took like half of it)
  • a pinch of salt
  • 2 slices of bread

First beat all the ingredients together, then heat a slightly oiled pan over medium heat.
Soak the bread into the mixture for about 20 seconds on each side so it's fully coated.
Throw it into the pan. (which wasn't easy at all since it was so soggy, so don't worry if it brakes a little)


Take it out when it's slightly brown on both sides.
For the rest you can pretty much add what you want, bananas, syrup, strawberries WHATEVER. I personally spread some Nutella over it, put some raspberries on it and went a little crazy with the sugar which wasn't quite planned. :P However it was delicious! Have fun preparing and devour your little feast and most enjoy!

Don't forget to tell me what you added to your french toast and what you thought about it.


xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment