Wednesday 21 January 2015

She made it all happen

Hello everyone,
Today I thought I might talk to you about the one person who introduced me into the fabulous world of fashion and inspired me to start blogging in the first place. Miss Evelina Barry. She is so confident and has such a great opinion on everything and gives such great advice which never disappointed me, on the contrary they pushed me forward and gave me some self-confidence. It was good to know that I was not alone dealing with a certain situation and that some people might have gone through the same rough patch and have grown from it. Also she made the big step I'm too scared to make and for which I'll hopefully get the courage to make someday: this girl moved to LA on her own from Europe and built herself a wonderful life over there which is one of my personal goals.. She recently launched her own jewellery line from which I ordered a few pieces and I'll talk to you about as soon as I'll get them. (; 
This young lady is my personal hero (beside my mother of course duuuh).


                                   


What about you? Who are your personal heroes? Tell me all about them in the comments I'd love to hear your stories about the people you admire (:

Until then I hope you'll be having a wonderful day, week, life whatever, I'll talk to you very soon.

xoxo, 
J.


No comments:

Post a Comment