Sunday 18 January 2015

Paris

As a first real post I'd like to talk to you guys about the trip to Paris I did a few weeks ago. BEST THREE DAYS OF MY LIFE (except my weekend in Disneyland ;b). I literally spend every cent I had with me on that trip. Everything was so beautiful and I had such great time. The food was delicious especially break fast at the most marvellous and magnificent hotel ever.








The museum's are amazing. I do regret that we didn't have enough time to visit the Louvre from the inside.. But all the other sight seeing was just the most beautiful thing.












But let's talk about the real deal here, the shopping area is just huge! There are so many choices in different stores, styles and so many different ways to show beauty and originality. You don't even know where to begin..... It may not seem like a big deal to some of you depending on where you live but there were Starbucks' and Mac's and so many other brands EVERYWHERE.... It was so overwhelming but in a great way (;

If you're someone who loves fashion, art and/or make-up no need to check for any other destination for your next vacation, Paris is the one for you (:

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment