Thursday 22 January 2015

Ohhh Paris you spoiled me..... (Fashion haul)

Helloo everyone,
Today's post is about all the goodies which ruined me in Paris. Just kidding I loved the shopping part of the trip (which was about half the vacation..... ;D). Anyway I got so much stuff over there, I could barely close my suitcase which was almost empty when we got there.. Just saying.
On the first day we directly went to the famous 'Galerie Lafayette'. OH.. MY.. GOD! I can't even guys. I have no words to describe this enormous building. So many brands, choices and different styles, how do you even know where to begin?! Somehow we arrived in front of the Urban Outfitters store? Stand? How do you call these things? However I found this beautiful backpack which was perfect for sight seeing and fitted my 'style' perfectly. I fell in love immediately! It has this great black and red pattern like a flannel shirt. You guys need to know I'm crazy about flannel shirts. They're so comfy and stylish. Urgh love. Later on we found our way to another gallery/ store called Citadium where again you could find a lot of different brands but where the theme was less glam and more skaterish / surfish which was pretty cool. Over there I came across some cool black and grey jeggings. Off course I had to buy them. They're really slim fitting and not to long which is great since I'm very petite and thin. On the second day we went to the champs élysées, holly banana guys, it was stunning! We went to Abercrombie & Fitch where I found a nice very nice lace dress which is very nice for spring or fall paired with some nice booties it'll look amazing. And I also found a nice plane white shirt with only the label on it, it is very very soft and feels very smooth on your body. Love it. On the third day we went to Hollister, my absolut favorite. There was this cool blue/greenish flannel shirt. Again, flannel people! My obsession for flannel took control over me. I needed a new leather jacket since mine is starting to decompose because I wear it so much. Girls and their problems right? And the last fashion item I took was out of need. It was so cold outside and I totally forgot to take a beanie on the trip so I had to buy a new one or I think I would've died.






So this was it for this fashion haul, I'm realllyyyy sorry you had to read so much, I'll try to control this part next time (;

What are your fashion obsession? What is your favorite shopping area? Also would you like to know about the other stuff I bought? (Make-up and other) Tell me about it in the comments.

I'll talk to you soon, 

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment