Sunday 29 March 2015

Where have you been all my life?

Hello my little caterpillars,
Today's post will be all about a little miracle product I recently decided to finally purchase: the original, the one and only Beauty Blender.

 



I know I'm late with this one, but guys, Luxembourg is a small country, there isn't always every product you want and need. (Like EOS balms and tangle tweezers which you have to get abroad..) Anyway, I went to Sephora again about two weeks ago and saw this one on the shelves, the thing is it seemed to me as if they were super small compared to what you see on Youtube and Instagram, you know? So I was like nehh if it's a mini version of it I don't want it. But later on, I started thinking and decided to get it anyway before it was too late and it would be gone (like the Too Faced Chocolate Bar palette I saw once but I couldn't afford it, two days later my boyfriend told me he wanted to surprise me with it but they didn't have it anymore.. urrghh but wasn't it the sweetest thing ever?? I'm a lucky girl :$$$). Back to the original topic here, I went back and was so scared because I just couldn't find it anymore because they totally hid them from me haha nah I'm kidding they just put them somewhere more "discrete" and I was able to find it (thank god).
So I got home and off course the first thing I do is open it duuuh and I was really surprised by the texture of the sponge. It's elastic and soft without being "gummy" you know what I mean? It's a pretty weird feeling, but it's nice. (:
Obviously I wasn't going to take all of my make-up off to put a new coat on right after that, so I waited until the next morning where hold it under the water in the sink where I noticed why it appeared so small to me -> a sponge get's wider and bigger when it's wet. I'm blond okay don't judge me here, for me the sponge was dry in the Youtube videos haha.



Anyway, after squeezing it until there wasn't any water left, I put some foundation on my hand and dipped the sponge into it and tapped it all over my face. GUYS! The finish looked marvellous, super natural and covered every redness and spots on my face and that's not even the best part! After going to school for seven hours I came home and it still looked perfect, I wasn't shiny at all, the foundation didn't fade, I'm still amazed about it over here. Seriously, wow..


What are your beauty musts? What do you use to apply your foundation? I'd love to here about it :D


Laters,

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment