Sunday 22 March 2015

I need them.

Hello my little caterpillars,
Lately I've been doing a lot of product reviews and I really don't want to become that girl who always does the same things and talks about the same stuff, routine is just boring guys, so I thought I'd do something slightly different and tell you about the 10 things I need, need, need, need, need on an every day basis, literally the things I just couldn't get through a day without. It goes from beauty essentials to accessorises to all kind of other stuff.




#1:
Obviously, my phone. I know it sounds pathetic but I couldn't live without my phone. I just need to be connected and talk to people. Sure nothing tops a live interaction but if you don't really have time to meet people or they are busy, a phone comes in really handy (; I think that nowadays most people couldn't imagine their lives without their phone, I mean, I got my whole life on my phone, my pictures, my contacts, my music... I couldn't imagine how I'd react if I lost all of this. Plus, I'm addicted to Instagram. (Yep....) And if you're following me on Instagram you might know that I recently got the iPhone 6 and guys this phone is just great. Having tiny hands I was scared it would be to big for me, but it's absolutely not the case. I wouldn't give it up for any other phone.




#2:
My dogs. If you guys didn't know I have four little chihuahua's (here are two of them :p) and I love them to bits. These little monsters make me so happy and capable of so much love, each day I don't see my dogs is kind of a sadder day to me I don't know. Having them jump at me in the morning and when I get home is just the best feeling in the world (besides of all the cuddling of course).




#3:
The Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Yes, here it is again. I can not leave my house without mascara on my lashes, no way and I know I'm talking/writing a lot about this one, but guys... IT IS THE BOMB! It gives your lashes so much volume and "fulness" what could you ever want more in a mascara??




#4:
My Tangle Tweezer. My sister introduced me to this babe quite a while ago but it's not something that's easy to find in Luxembourg and weirdly I never came to the idea to order it on Amazon.. hmm.. However, on my trip to Paris we went to Urban Outfitters and there it was, calling for me and begging me to take it with me, so I did and even though it was super expensive (since it was Paris+Urban) it was totally worth it! I don't leave the house without it in my purse/backpack. My ends look so much healthier since I've started using it. I'm in love.



#5:
Coffee. I'm addicted. I can not go through the day without having at least one cup of coffee. I don't know why but I prefer iced coffee to hot one always have always will. Funny fact: I used to hate coffee to bits, I couldn't stand anything about it, neither the look nor the taste. And one day it suddenly changed. I still don't get it haha.




#6:
My Eos Lipbalm. This is the best thing I ever purchased, like ever! My lips have the mean tendency to dry out pretty fast and I could never find a lip balm which convinced me until I found this precious. Actually I asked my dad to bring them from his trip to New York last year since you can't find them anywhere nearby and I kind of got mad with my order. I think I've got almost all of them. And they're amazing they're super long lasting and smooth your lips so much. I can't get enough of it.


#7:
As I said before I'm Instagram addicted.. I can absolutely not go through a day without going on Instagram at least once but who am I kidding as if I would only go on it once a day. I honestly wish though hahaha.
I'll link my account down below if you want to check it out.






#8:
Weirdly I can not get out of the house without wearing jewellery. I feel weird when I'm not wearing my rings or a necklace. On my left hand I'm always wearing the ring my boyfriend gave me quite a while ago, I'm never going anywhere without it (it's kind of my lucky charm). On my right hand I've recently always been wearing the Electric By Evelina Geometric Ring in gold. I think there wasn't a day I wasn't wearing it since I got it. :$ I really really like it, it's very light so it doesn't bother you during the day which in my opinion is pretty cool. As a necklace I'm mostly wear the Electric By Evelina Geometric Unicorn or the Molten Bar from the same brand. I already wrote a post on them if you want to check it out (:




#9:
My glasses. I am totally blind if it comes to recognising something that's not quite near. I can not even really watch TV without my glasses to be honest, so they're quite essential to me in my daily life. In class, for driving, at a concert, at an unknown gelato place, I need them with me at all times.
I currently own a pair of RayBan's but I unfortunately can't remember the exact model ):






#10:
Let me introduce you to my latest obsession: my new wallet which I got from Sacha. Oh my god guys, I found this and immediately fell in love! The design is so original and fits me completely. To be honest I never found a wallet which really like convinced me. The one I've been using until this one was the really tiny Longchamp wallet I've got for my birthday which is actually great when you go clubbing or something but on an everyday basis it's just not handy at all. Not half of my cards fit in there and it was so hard to get anything out of there since it was so full. This one however, is enormous, my phone even fits in there I'm just saying. But the thing I like the most about it is that the 'coin section' is on the inside of the wallet. Genius!


Well these were my 10 daily essentials, I hope you enjoyed this post, I had a lot of fun writing it. (:


What are your daily essentials? Tell me :D


Laters,

xoxo,
J.


My instagram: https://instagram.com/juliyy94/

No comments:

Post a Comment