Sunday 8 March 2015

Smells like heaven :$

Hello my little caterpillars,
I was feeling pretty down yesterday, you know it was one of these days where nothing seems to go right.. My mom however didn't want me to feel this way and came home with a bag full of wonderful Lush goodies to make me feel better since I wasn't in the mood to go myself! :D :$ Thanks again mom! <3 Yes, my mom's the best!
I love the Lush brand for the whole "fighting animal testing" concept and the fact that the products are handmade and vegetarian/vegan. It gives me a good feeling about their products, you know? I feel better knowing that the products I'm using on my body are natural, don't you? (:



So all this great stuff came in the cutest little bag which actually is a scarf (this is so cool!). It was the most adorable packaging ever I instantly fell for it. It feels so soft and the print is so original. And oh yeah little warning the names on the jars aren't the same as in the description because we got the french names here so I looked the english names up that's all.




First thing I found in that amazing bag, was the Cosmetic Warrior face mask. It's supposed to combat spots and redness while cleansing and refreshing your skin. I admit it does smell horrible, but even though the jar does look super tiny I can guaranty you it's more than enough. I did try the Cupcake face mask about a month ago and I wasn't able to finish it before the expiration date and I did use quite a lot of it. I hope I won't be grossed out by the smell when using it though O:, no seriously I tried it and the smell's not that bad once it's on your face. Obviously your face won't be spot free after one use but apply it twice a week for a few weeks and you'll apparently see a difference, I did some research on it, I'm not just saying that don't worry. (;





Second thing I found in my magical bag the Ro's Argan Body Conditioner. Oh my god! This creme smells SO FREAKIN' GOOD!  Plus since you have to use it in the shower (in my opinion) you'll save so much time when getting ready. Mhhhhhhhmm you'll smell like a wonderful rose petal, loves. (: of course I had to try it right away and guys my skin smells and feels so good right now, I swear I can't stop smelling my arms as weird as that may sound! This little baby may be my all time favourite right now. It is quite expensive though when you compare it with the 'normal' body moisturiser. (Yes, it costs twice as much) But it's okay for an occasional investment. (:





Third goody my lovely momma bought me is the Rub Rub Rub Shower Scrub. I think the thing which intrigued me the most was it's bright blue colour, I mean look at it I've never seen anything like it especially since it's organic! I literally opened that jar and was like what the........ And my mom just stood there and laughed. I think that's the reason why she bought in the first place, I like anything original and what's more original than a bright blue shower scrub???? I have to admit the smell's pretty unique too I really can't tell what it smells like. (But if you want to know go to the lush website which I will link down below and find out :p) This scrub is supposed to exfoliate (isn't that the purpose of every body scrub?), cleansing and refreshing your skin. What it doesn't say is how smooth your skin feels after applying it, I was hesitating to try the Ro's Argan Conditioner after that because my skin felt so nice.




And the last thing that was in my super bag was my mom's mini attention: the Tisty Tosty Bath Bomb which as you see is in a heart shape (yep, my mom's a love bug :p<3). Can you believe that this is my first bath bomb ever? I know I'm weird but in my house we don't take a lot of baths if not any at all since the water is so damn expensive so I was surprised to find this one in there. It looks so cute and smells heavenly! Let me tell you the weird story of my life at Lush: every time I go to Lush, I'm looking for a bath bomb and that literally EVERY TIME, but weirdly every time I smell one it doesn't smell good at all. And for example, my 'sister in law' is a bath bomb addict, she has a whole box full of them and they're smelling SO GOOD, that makes me want to buy one even more so I go back to Lush looking for a bath bomb and I apparently can't find one on my own because I can't find one that satisfies me ): The funny thing is I've seen this bath bomb so often and I thought it wouldn't smell good. Maybe my noes just shuts down in that store who knows. :$ ): But seriously I'm in love with it the smell's just amazing and I can't wait to try it!


What are your favourite body/face/bath/Lush products?

If you want to check out it Lush website click here.


Laters,

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment