Sunday 15 March 2015

A great journey of boxes

Hello my little caterpillars and welcome back to wonderland,
I'd heard so many good echoes about the french Birchbox for so long so one day I decided to subscribe for a year. I got my little goody box every month, every one of them filled with magical items. Sadly I recently my subscription got to an end and I got my very last box. ): I am pretty sad about it since they never disappointed me and it was kind of exciting to get a little box every month full with stuff you'll like and you didn't know what it was until it came, it's like a small birthday present twelve times a year. :D I mean what could you want more?



I'll have to admit I was very lucky with the march box since it's design is pretty cool and original, it's kind of a mandala you can fill in and use as a decoration in your room afterwards. Unfortunately I didn't have the time to put some colour on it yet, but will do guys, I promise! Another plus is that all the items in this edition are great, there's not a single one of them which I don't like.



Let's start with a small lifesaver you'll probably already know about, the Batiste dry shampoo (on the right of the picture). I'm sure you've all had at least once that one day where your hair just didn't seem to have the same will as you do, it looks flat, greasy, without any "life" and you just don't have the time to wash it or anything, well this great product has a great cherry scent, it's smells so fruity and fresh and is the perfect size to be packed in your purse and is ready to accompany you everywhere you go.
The next product I've got is the Sampar Dry Cleansing make-up remover, I didn't have the occasion to try it yet, but I did my little research about it and apparently it isn't bad at all. (: I'm sorry I don't have that much to say about this one. ):



Next up is the Merci Handy antibacterial gel which is a Birchbox special edition and guys this smells like heaven, no kidding, it smells so good I can't even believe it. It's a mix of amber perfume and a cherry tree flower. It's amazing. No other words needed. It's freshens your hands up immediately, you feel cleaner the second you apply it. (:
The forth item I found in that magical box is the Lord & Berry bronzer, now for me, no bronzer will ever replace the Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer but it's always worth a try right? (; The colour matches great with my skin tone, but apparently it matches with every skin tone. It is slightly darker than my Too Faced one but it's okay (: It isn't shiny or anything which I think is great. I HATE shiny bronzers! Urgh worst looking thing on your face ever. (In my opinion).



Last but as always definitely not least the So Susan Lip Dome in Rhubarb Rouge. This little babe is a tinted lip balm and on the contrary of any other tinted lip balm I've tried so far, this one is REALLY pigmented. I know it may be hard to believe but your lips will be the exact same colour the balm is! (:  This one is the bomb guys! I'm obsessed with it, it's super moisturising and super easy to apply and best thing of all: the colour lasts for hours! Yep, I told you, THE BOMB. I highly recommend this babe to you loves. (:


Do you have any subscriptions of this kind? If yes, which one? Would you recommend it to me? (:

Laters,

xoxo,
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment