Friday 18 September 2015

Bye bye acne.

Hello my lovely caterpillars,

I know I have been VERY absent lately and I apologise for that. But I'm back and will try to keep a regular schedule to post some cute articles for you guys. (:

Some of you may or may not know that I don't have the greatest skin.. I have enormous pores and pretty bad acne at some points. One day I went to Lush and the salesman offered me a sample of one of their facial soaps. He explained to me that all the plants in it would help to calm the redness on my face and reduce my pores. He added that he used it himself after shaving and guys I swear that dude had marvellous skin! Plus when you consider that all their products are all natural, I'd say it would be worth a try, right? So I went for it not thinking anything would happen to my skin since nothing really ever worked before.




I have been using Fresh Farmacy for about a month now and I love it! My skin has pretty much cleared up, my pores have reduced, my skin isn't as oily as it used to be and it leaves a great fresh and soft feeling on your face after using it. :D Plus the smell is pretty amazing, super flowery? Is that even a real word? Oh well.. (: And last but not least it is super inexpensive (well in my opinion it is -> 8€ for 100g isn't that expensive since it lasts a whole while).

All in all I totally recommend this cleanser to you guys if you have a bad skin condition like I do / did and even if you only have a pimple or two once in a while this babe will help you get through it. (:


Talk to you soon,

xoxo,
J.


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You can find me on:


I N S T A G R A M :: https://instagram.com/juliyy94/
T W I T T E R :: https://twitter.com/juliyy94

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fresh Farmacy:  Click here


No comments:

Post a Comment